Our financial policy
The physicians and staff at our practice are dedicated to providing you with a superlative experience—both with the services you receive and the convenience of payment.
A comprehensive understanding of our financial policies is an essential element of your care and treatment. To assist you, please refer to our Financial Policy Agreement.
As discussed in our Frequently Asked Questions, Wexler Dermatology is primarily a cosmetic practice and does not accept insurance. However, if applicable, we will provide you with a form that you can submit to your insurance for potential reimbursement.
- Authorization Release Form
- Authorization Release Form (Third Party)
- BOTOX® Information and Instructions
- Financial Policy Agreement
- Liposuction Patient Disclosure Form
- Medications to Avoid List
- Medicare Private Contract Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Information Update Form
- Patient Bill of Rights
- Sclerotherapy Information
- Ultherapy® FAQs
- Ultherapy Information and Instructions